Richard Dinsdale "What I Do" [Toolroom Records]



Richard Dinsdale is on fire! His previous Toolroom release ‘DJ, You’ve Got My Love’ has spent no fewer than 2 months in the Beatport Top 5, had worldwide DJ support on just about every single radio show and been one of THE signature disco house records of the year so far!
Now it’s time for Richard’s next dance floor assault with his new single ‘What I Do’.

‘What I Do’ is set to take the summer by storm, with its jacking beats and sterling vocal hook that insists ‘It’s not so hard to show the whole world what I do’ Richard will once again be the talking point of DJ sets and radio shows for months to come, a sure fire Ibiza anthem in the making; we think so!


Richard Dinsdale - What I Do (Original Mix)

Follow :
Toolroom Records / Facebook
Richard Dinsdale / Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013 Dj-Limitz All Rights Reserved

Pronounce by We Pronounce