ADAM FREELAND LAUNCHES HIS NEW NIGHT 'KALEIDOSCOPE' @ THE NEST - LONDON


ADAM FREELAND LAUNCHES HIS NEW NIGHT 'KALEIDOSCOPE' BY GIVING AWAY FREE MIX SHOWCASING THE SOUNDS HE'LL BE PLAYING....

 "I'm launching my own night at the Nest in london Friday Feb 25th. When booked for 90 minute sets theres alot of pressure to rock the party hard and the guy before you is invariably playing so banging that theres often not much room to take it deep and dynamic. So I'm doing my own thing. Playing for 4 hours on that awesome sound system at The Nest and playing exactly how I like to play. Heres a teaser mix of some of the styles you may hear at Kaleidoscope...



TRACKLISTING:
Tyco - Coastal Break
Glimmers-U rocked my world- Pete Herbert mix
Funk-d'void -37.1
Wagon Christ-Manalyze This!
Todd Terje -Balearic Incarnations
Justin Martin-Deep Throat
Ramadanman- Work them
Scuba - You got me
Gessafelstien-Body Of Eyes
Hannulelauri-Super Monkey
Djedjotronic-Uranus
PFN-The flow-False Profet mix
B Movie - Nowhere girl- Adam Freeland mix
Luke Abbot-Trans Forest Alignment
 
 
 Released by: Marine Parade
Release date: Feb 25, 2011 
 

1 comments:

{ Property and Services } | 3/8/11, 4:09 PM said...

Nice information about buying house in london. It is affordable prices and tips.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013 Dj-Limitz All Rights Reserved

Pronounce by We Pronounce