Scranton Beets : Rob Small Perc & Flute Remix


Hello you lovely lot!

My remix of Nick B's 'Scranton Beets' in out now on Conditional Records. Have a listen and support if you like. Cheers guys!xx


Things have been crazy for me lately release/gig wise hence my lack of keeping you all updated on what's been going on, so I thought I'd message you all and bring you up to date on things.

After the success of my track 'Alto' on Soulman Music stomping it's way to number 5 on the Beatport Deep House Chart, release wise May has been a great month, with three in total.

The first release is a remix on the budding Leeds label 'Forbidden Fruit Records', and is of a track entitled 'Salsafy' by Elliot Wright. My remix is almost a Deep House thing, with a throbbing Bassline and 808 Toms underneath a classic 'House' Groove that leads into the main hook which is part of the Original track.

The second release is an EP of mine on Evasive Records. The EP consists of three tracks that work equally at peak time as well as early on, with chord stabs and big break downs cascading around Techno influenced grooves. Support on the EP comes in the form of Laurent Garnier, Nick Warren, Luciano, Jamie Anderson, Robert Owens and more.

The third release is a remix on the London based imprint 'Conditional Records', of a track entitled 'Scranton Beets' (original by Nick B). The remix allowed me to experiment with some live flute samples along with conga drums - which worked very well together!

Here is the link to my releases @ Beatport


Gig wise, this year has been very interesting indeed. I am about to pack up and fly to Ibiza where I'll be playing at BN3 on the 27th/28th May. After this I will be flying to Barcelona to play at 'La Terrrazza' on the 5th June. Then it's back home to finish off remix duties (info on this will be divulged upon completion), then it's back to Ibiza for BN3 again, then home to warm up for Sasha at the Mint Club in Leeds on the 16th July as part of his tour. A few more visits to Ibiza then completes the Summer for me, then it's back into the studio.

Please feel free to message me regarding any information you may require about the above gigs - I'm always happy to help!

Thanks for your massive support so far this year, and I look forward to seeing some of you soon...!

Big love,
Rob.xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013 Dj-Limitz All Rights Reserved

Pronounce by We Pronounce