Exclusive Interview With "Mario Ochoa"


Hi. Please state your name, origin, occupation?

Iam from Medellin-Colombia and currently living in Toronto-Canada.

Why Music?

Well since I was a child I always have love for music, so one day I said... why not give it a try :)

What is your own story of becoming popular?

Well it's actually a long story everything started 11 years ago, but it took me around 4 years to have my first "hit", after that everything became easier got a lot of good contacts, signed lots of tracks with big labels and I been even charted by billboard a couple times, and the most important thing is that I always took care of my fans and that's very important in becoming popular.

How do you spend your time while flying across the globe?

Hmmm I make a lot of edits and tracks on the flights or just simply play angry birds on my ipad a lot, I like to know about the culture of the country I'm in so I try to go out by myself and take picture of places and eat the local dishes etc.

Do you have any definite plans for the upcoming summer?

Yeah I have a big US tour coming out this summer and I think I'll be spending some time as well in Ibiza.

Please, describe your style in 3 words...?

Groovy, Sexy & Drummy :P


Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player


So peeps, take a look @ Mario Ochoa's latest EP released on Hotfingers here.  & Also subscribe to his latest podcast [Mario Ochoa's Infected Beats Podcast Episode 024] @ iTunes:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013 Dj-Limitz All Rights Reserved

Pronounce by We Pronounce